Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Pinterest Board: Thanksgiving Ideas



      Pinterest has become one of my favorite resources for finding new and creative, classroom ideas.  There seems to be an endless array of activities available through Pinterest.  For the Thanksgiving season I created my own Thanksgiving board which include several activities that I used with my students.  In creating my board, I tried to include activities that were cross-curriculum to ensure a consistent flow of educational fun.  As anticipated, each activity provided learning experiences that were hands-on and memorable.  I am sure that I will continue to develop my Thanksgiving board by adding more ideas.  Click here or the picture to check out my Thanksgiving board.  I hope that you will find the ideas as helpful and fun as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment